SL-Aqua Black MORE GH Conditioner for Fish
GH Conditioner by SL-Aqua More is a formulated liquid that restores and maintains GH levels in the aquarium. Calcium and Phosphorus are essential components for healthy teeth and skeletons. GH Conditioner helps to replenish necessary minerals removed through the use of RO/DI and prevents potential osmotic stress and shock, increasing the strength of skeleton and cartilage through proper absorption. This process is important as a complete lack of minerals can result in potential death in sensitive species who are adapted to a particular environment.
Trusted by hobbyists around the world, SL-Aqua is recognized for its quality products intended to improve the health and vitality of freshwater and marine life. SL-Aqua products are created using natural materials and formulas intended to enhance aquatic life and increase aquarium success.
- Calcium and Phosphorus are essential component of teeth and skeleton.
- This product contains unique formula which can reduce the oscillation during water change.
- Various essential minerals can strengthen skeleton and cartilage through absorbing by mucosa, skin and gill cells.
- High quality trace elements can improve pigmentation and brighten fish color and improve the survival rate.
- Adjusted for neutral freshwater fish, apply to Arowana, Blood Parrot, African Cichlids, Guppy, Goldfish and Tetra Fish.
Calcium, Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium, and Trace Elements
Usage and Notes:
- Recommended GH value for Arowana is 3-12
- Recommended GH value for African Cichlids and Guppies >7
- Recommended GH value for Goldfish and Tetras are 3-6
- Recommended GH value for Blood Parrots are 5-8
- Adding 10ML for every 100L (26.4 Gallons) of water increases GH by 1
- This product is not intended to cure an existing disease or be used as medication.
- 1 Capful is equal to 6ML
- 1 Drop is equal to 1ML
- Shelf Life: 3 years
This chart will help you in determining the correct amount to dose your aquariums with SL-Aqua Black MORE line of liquids.